West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

feck WBA. hope they get relegated.
feck Yacob and most importantly, big feck to the referee.

Mike Jones is just a shite ref, always has been.

So sad for Ilkay, really hope it's not serious but not overly hopeful, best player on pitch along with Sterling and Leroy.

Yaya disappeared in the second half, rather worrying.

Bravo, although he made a couple of saves, was utter garbage and gave no confidence whatsoever to the back line, thank god we've now got Ederson.

Too many players were very poor in that second half.

MJIAC.

We lose our heads because of these shit refs, seen it before. We need to keep calm as teams will just try piss us off.

Came out for the 2nd half with only 1 intention that was to kick us off the park and the ref let them do it . WBA were a disgrace but didn't expect anything else .

Don't even feel excited about being in the draw, just absolutely devastated about what happened to Gundogan. I was screaming for him to release the ball, praying that he would give it away, because I know that Yacob was chasing him down and I know that he is nothing but an animal and had no intention of going for the ball.

Praying for Ilkay. Man he looks like one really top class player. Absolutely superb and then this worrying injury. I'll be so gutted for him if he's out again.

I wish we had a horrible bastard who could of got some revenge on Jacob for Gundogan

West Brom play like an XI of the dirtiest ****s in South American football. Without the exciting football.

What a dirty ass team, knew it was the only way they'd win. Gündo's was running circles around them in midfield single-handedly

That was a horrible second half, particularly yaya and also I thought Bernardo completely disappeared. Probably wondering what the fuck was going on with the punishment the ref was letting go. Can't get the gundogan thing out my head though, feels like a loss just because of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.