West Brom - post match thread

Comfortable win.

Really enjoyed hearing the blues there singing all the way through it with some witty ditties.

Thanks to Lee Mason for being shit for both teams. Might have been different if he sent Nolito off for being a twat early on. McLean had a charmed life too?

I really hope they don't try and make something of the Nolito incident, it was silly of him to risk it but in no way did he hurt the player or even try to... it gets silly the meal they try and make out of these incidents a yellow was enough.

luckily ref seen it , so no retrospective action but MOTD will be all over it and Murdochs merry men will start a campaign for a 3 match ban and a suspended sentence

Hahaha ... still desperate for a few comments now are we Bill???
I know it hurts mate but sometimes the truth has to be spoken. the keeper had an ok game but flapped again. now you can ignore the fact he's not an upgrade, or that he will cost us goals but I wont. I say it as it is. not even my opinion, its a fact he flaps and he has cost us goals. fact.

now where's that border collie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.