West Brom - post match thread

Gutted doesn't even cover it.
Had Sergio 4-1 and that Bravo fella doesn't even have the decency to let one in for the journos.
Caught up with the match day thread . Doesn't one poster in there mention Nited and title race in one sentence ?

People still going on about the derby.....Pep threw it, everyman and his dog saw and expected it, there are bigger fish to fry. I would rather take a defeat at ot and go for the bigger trophies and ignore untied. Imagine being a red now knowing that they only just beat our reserve team 1-0 then got humiliated by a 0-0 draw at home whilst the real Man City thrashed a prem team away. Imagine being a red and realising they are mid table at best. It's gotta really hurt. That's the better long term picture.

9 out of 10 we lose a goal there. as it happens he played ok today but he HAS to lose those errors.

He had a good game, made significant contributions and kept a clean sheet.

The lengths you're going to find negatives is cute.

Superb today but wba tactics were shite. They never pressed us and stood off us so we played very well. Happy with that. Bit disappointed rags managed to get a point against Burnley though. I think they might catch Watford.

9 out of 10 we lose a goal there. as it happens he played ok today but he HAS to lose those errors.
I'd certainly question "9 out of 10".

Also worth noting mate, that whose to say that if he hadn't charged out and put Rondon off, that Rondon wouldn't have brought the ball down and buried the shot? Then you'd have probably slagged Bravo and said he should have come out! ;-)

Superb today but wba tactics were shite. They never pressed us and stood off us so we played very well. Happy with that. Bit disappointed rags managed to get a point against Burnley though. I think they might catch Watford.
Pulis is a fucking idiot, that first half was laughable, we should have been out of sight, and IF our confidence had been up then we'd have been 6 up by half time.

I'd certainly question "9 out of 10".

Also worth noting mate, that whose to say that if he hadn't charged out and put Rondon off, that Rondon wouldn't have brought the ball down and buried the shot? Then you'd have probably slagged Bravo and said he should have come out! ;-)
Bang on pal.
By coming out he almost certainly prevented Rondon getting that header on target.Fuck all wrong with his performance today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.