West Brom - post match thread

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or even if I should have started a separate thread but I'm sure the mods will look at it and decide!! :-) (don't you just love the Mods?)

I have to sing the praises of three of our fans today, one in particular. I always ask for a front row seat these days so that I can sit down but I was given a second row seat and of course most of the people on the front row were standing so I was having difficulty seeing much of the match. I never say anything in those situations because it isn't fair to the folks who want to stand. It's my responsibility to see that I get a front row seat.

Anyway, one of our fans on the front row who was standing spotted what had happened and offered to change places with me for the second half. Thank you sir for just turning round and asking me, he didn't have to do it and I was very grateful. The other two fans were an older man on the front row directly in front of me who was sitting and moved over one place so that I did get a view of one side of the pitch in the first half and a youngster (about 18/19) who had his view hampered by someone standing directly in front of him but kept checking to make sure that I had at least part of the view, even though it meant he wasn't getting as good a view as he could have had. But the guy who stood in front of him, you need to make sure that you stand in the area of your own seat sir!! :-) It's a good job he was a polite young man.

City fans are the very, very best in the main.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or even if I should have started a separate thread but I'm sure the mods will look at it and decide!! :-) (don't you just love the Mods?)

I have to sing the praises of three of our fans today, one in particular. I always ask for a front row seat these days so that I can sit down but I was given a second row seat and of course most of the people on the front row were standing so I was having difficulty seeing much of the match. I never say anything in those situations because it isn't fair to the folks who want to stand. It's my responsibility to see that I get a front row seat.

Anyway, one of our fans on the front row who was standing spotted what had happened and offered to change places with me for the second half. Thank you sir for just turning round and asking me, he didn't have to do it and I was very grateful. The other two fans were an older man on the front row directly in front of me who was sitting and moved over one place so that I did get a view of one side of the pitch in the first half and a youngster (about 18/19) who had his view hampered by someone standing directly in front of him but kept checking to make sure that I had at least part of the view, even though it meant he wasn't getting as good a view as he could have had. But the guy who stood in front of him, you need to make sure that you stand in the area of your own seat sir!! :-) It's a good job he was a polite young man.

City fans are the very, very best in the main.
Nice to hear lovely,we do have great fans

Changing focus a second, anyone else like the look of that lad Leko, their no.45, today? Came on wide right for the last 20 minutes or so and fuck me he was a handful. 17 years old, 6ft tall and unbelievably quick. Worth keeping an eye on maybe?

Changing focus a second, anyone else like the look of that lad Leko, their no.45, today? Came on wide right for the last 20 minutes or so and fuck me he was a handful. 17 years old, 6ft tall and unbelievably quick. Worth keeping an eye on maybe?

I remember seeing him at end of last season and he was the same.

If Pep had lacked the balls/sense to rest Stones, Dinho, Silva, Gundo, Aguero and co for that midweek cup game, we probably would have dropped crucial EPL points today. Glad to see that he has his priorities right. Also I wouldn't have fancied a two legged semi-final against either Arsenal or Liverpool during the busiest part of the season when injuries often occur. Winning that trophy arguably cost us the league title last season.

We were shit scared of him, looked very good for the time he was on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.