West Brom post-match thread

We've had a row of 8 games - West Brom, Palace, Chelsea, Stoke, Napoli, Burnley, Wolves, West Brom - where 7 teams have tried the exact same tactic. Park the bus, try to kick the shit out of us and break up the flow of the game.

I think it's impossible to expect us not to get increasingly tired, mentally as much as anything. Turning up every 3 days to try and unlock a defence while getting hacked down is really hard. It's no surprise that results are getting more laboured, we're struggling to maintain that 100% mental focus for 90 minutes and as a result we've given up some silly goals and cocked up 3 or 4 we should have scored.

However, Napoli away and Arsenal will offer very different types of games and I think we'll see the players a bit mentally rejuvenated. After that the international break will give them a chance to recharge.
Great post

Evans on a yellow. Makes a foul. Throws his hands at the decision gets nothing.

Jesus does the same yet further away from the ref and is straight in the book.

Same with the kicking the ball away. One of theirs did it and it’s fine. Walker does it when he thinks the final whistle has gone and again, ref couldn’t get his card out quick enough.

And the IRA sympathiser gets a talking to after trying to take Walker out at the knee.
It's unbelievable Jeff.
City really need to be pointing this out and putting pressure on behind the scenes ( or even on the scene like Ferguson used to do)
I'm not sure we do this , hence Refs regard us as a soft touch.

Not this shit again. People are buzzing at how we are playing in general, but it's ok to criticise or point out where we need to improve.

Again a side is chasing a game against us and 3 minutes injury time become nearer 5.

Its a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.