West Brom post-match thread

3 Points gained, well done to the lads.

We have the best defensive record so far this seasons, thanks to Otamendi, stones and the rest of the team so take it easy on Otamendi.

All the players make mistakes so what ! as long as he doing great mostly.

No. United have 8 cleansheets to our 6 and 4 goals conceded to our 6. Still, our defensive record is impressive.

We've had a row of 8 games - West Brom, Palace, Chelsea, Stoke, Napoli, Burnley, Wolves, West Brom - where 7 teams have tried the exact same tactic. Park the bus, try to kick the shit out of us and break up the flow of the game.

I think it's impossible to expect us not to get increasingly tired, mentally as much as anything. Turning up every 3 days to try and unlock a defence while getting hacked down is really hard. It's no surprise that results are getting more laboured, we're struggling to maintain that 100% mental focus for 90 minutes and as a result we've given up some silly goals and cocked up 3 or 4 we should have scored.

However, Napoli away and Arsenal will offer very different types of games and I think we'll see the players a bit mentally rejuvenated. After that the international break will give them a chance to recharge.
Great shout.

No. United have 8 cleansheets to our 6 and 4 goals conceded to our 6. Still, our defensive record is impressive.

They also set a new intergalactic record today having kicked off at least one half in every game they have ever played!

Incredible stat it really is and proof that this could well be their year.

Three points away, five points clear.

I'm sure Pep will have words with Otamendi.

Need to up our finishing again though, it should have been more comfortable than it was. Rest Kev and Dave against Napoli then beat the Arse next week.
napoli is a big big game, and you could possibly see that today. No way we'll be resting anyone in that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.