West Brom post-match thread

It should have been at least 6. Silva alone missed two, maybe three. And even though De Bruyne was not at his best there was a long pass he played to Sane late on that would have made a brilliant goal if only Sane had controlled it better.
Oh, and Mclean really is a thug, he'd have been a good fit for the guys in the leather jackets and balaclavas over their faces in Belfast not so long ago.

The utter shite spouted on here. Baffled. People moaning, cribbing, criticising, calling out players for one, two mistakes. And utterly failing to enjoy the football we played today. some absolutely sublime stuff. Clueless.
Far as I can see people are just talking football, it's a football forum , some players weren't themselves today, we weren't at our very best & still won .....that's what Champions do & I think a lot of us are just desperate to win the league & maybe won't enjoy it until it's over & won , I'm certainly more critical & tense now than when we were dogshit, it was easy then .

Yes I completely agree. The most one-sided 3-2 game I have ever seen, the score completely flattered West Brom.

Somebody is in for an absolute dicking if we cut out our errors.
It's all relative. By any normal standard, today was a good performance. But by our new standards we weren't quite up there. There will be the odd game when we're under a bit of pressure - the sort of games when we need Vinnie.

Far as I can see people are just talking football, it's a football forum , some players weren't themselves today, we weren't at our very best & still won .....that's what Champions do & I think a lot of us are just desperate to win the league & maybe won't enjoy it until it's over & won , I'm certainly more critical & tense now than when we were dogshit, it was easy then .

Yup the margin for error at the top is tiny and it can only be a couple of bad games between first and second.

sterling's final balls were pretty tasty tonight. he is not hesitating like he used to.. He is so underrated by the vast majority of england.

We've just gone 5 points clear, we've scored 3 away from home. We're unbeaten all season. But read this thread, read this site, you'd think we're in turmoil. A greater bunch of ungrateful, utterly spoilt, FIFA 18 playing wankers you could not create. What do people want? Wankers.
Like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.