West Brom post-match thread

For some reason I feel pissed off! I don't know why? I know we had a midweek game and Napoli and Arsenal coming, but our attitude was unacceptable.

Too tippy tappy. Had many chances to get in their box and score and arsed about instead.

James McClean looks like a right thug btw. It was obvious he'd been told to just try and kick our players off the pitch. How he finished the game without even a yellow is beyond me.

Good win but have to watch that touch of arrogance and invincibility does not creep in. Trying to look good instead of getting rid could have cost as we missed too many chances today. It did not but will. But I am sure Pep will make that very clear. No showboating during any game in this league.

But best run of away wins in over 100 years. We are going places with this team.

Kdb didn't have a good game, not many did tbh. Good 3 points but we are still on a cliff edge with regards to our defence.. We are far from walking it this season.

Walker Motm, he made good decisions and worked hard

A good three points and yet again, yellow cards by the twat of a ref that he doesn't give to the other team.
JFE should have been off and that dickhead McLean was given license to do what ever he wanted.
Lucky he didn't seriously injure anyone (Walker for a start).

Should have won that much more comfortably but we didn't take the many chances we had and a couple of defensive errors gifted them goals.

We weren't at our best and I thought KDB looked knackered late in the 2nd half and seemed to give the ball away continually. Jesus also looked a bit out of sorts. Would be nice if Sane got some studs that stopped him slipping too. All in all a decent though not sparkling win that should have been by a much larger margin.

Ugly win and city were very sloppy for the most part to what we have been seeing of late we need to step it up against Napoli otherwise its going to be a very tough night.

A good three points and yet again, yellow cards by the twat of a ref that he doesn't give to the other team.
JFE should have been off and that dickhead McLean was given license to do what ever he wanted.
Lucky he didn't seriously injure anyone (Walker for a start).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.