West Brom post-match thread

made that look so easy. Perhaps too easy. Felt like we had another gear to go into

I guess Kev won't play in Naples which I guess means Pep is going to try and possession them out of the game, whereas most people would go for the counter-attack which Kev would be required for.
I’ll take that bet. Kev will be first name on the team sheet.

weeks. Happy with the 3 points and delighted with the third goal and the quality of it, but we need to be much better in both boxes on Wednesday.

And Sunday. We won't beat Napoli or Arsenal playing like that.

Things we learn't - Never buy Jonny Evans he's not good enough at all. Some of West Brom's players are more concerned with injuring an opposing player than actually playing. Longer term Delph will struggle and we need Mendy back in the Spring. Other than that a great away win and despite the score we coasted it with other gears available if we needed.
Agreed. I think we should consider a left back in January. I think Delph has done a fine job, but I feel the opposition is starting to figure him out.

Got the job done, thats all that matters.

Kept the gap at the top of the league so its all good.

Pissed off with that second half performance. Smacked of utter complacency. Pep will rightfully be fuming. Should have been 4 or 5 - 1 up, and then Otamendi goes and does that. Our final ball is utter shite when the edge has gone from the game and at some point it will cost us.

We've been a bit crappy since the second half of the Napoli game and we need to sort it out.

Sounds ridiculous considering we have won all but one game this season, but we set the bar high, and it's slipped somewhat these last 2 weeks. Happy with the 3 points and delighted with the third goal and the quality of it, but we need to be much better in both boxes on Wednesday.

Yep, feel exactly the same..

I thought KDB and silva were sloppy as fuck

Time to try Bernardo in one of there positions to get a rocket up the proverbials

OK that was a very good performance from City when under a bit of pressure. We completely dominated that game and were worthy winners. We had several absolutely nailed-on gilt-edged chances to score more, and I don't know why we didn't, but to play away from home and create that many chances is fantastic.
We need to cut out the sloppyness when we are ahead. I'm sure Pep will have a word. And I wouldn't be too harsh on Ota as he has been playing very well recently. Just one mistake which unfortunately led to a goal. The result, 3-2, doen't begin to reflect the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.