West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Referee for Monday nights visit of the Baggies is....

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
If the players gave the referee the respect they get in Rugby union, then indeed we would not be discussion any ref, pre match

Valid point about the respect, however refs in rugby do not change the rules from game to game, in footy one game it's a foul next game it's not, one game it's a dive another game it's not, in rugby the refs follow the rules of the game and very very rarely deviate from them, if there was the consistency of the decisions by refs there "might" be more respect...

Howard Webb is at it as we speak....

Same situation next week - no penalty

And you want the refs to get respect, cheating bastards and full of self importance.

Hull 2-0.
Norwich 7-0.
Swansea 2-3.
Chelsea 2-0 in te FA Cup.

His games with us this season. Can we really complain?

BandwagonJumper said:
edwrdhor said:
Noticed several mooners had a bet on Monday at 5-2 for City to win the league. This is when you back City, generally at 8-1. Five wins to the end of the season. Liverpool will not get 6pts against Norwich/Palace and they will draw against Chelsea. City 4-0 on Monday, beat a team challenging for champs league. Ring a bell. It starts here.
Pool wont drop points against norwich, and very very slim chance of dropping points at palace. We can win every game, but it really is out of our hands.
Probably not,but nobody expected us to drop points against Sunderland,anything is possible,unlikely yes,but still possible

sale blue said:
Howard Webb is at it as we speak....

Same situation next week - no penalty

And you want the refs to get respect, cheating bastards and full of self importance.

The Great and Good within the 'refereeing family' will tell you that a referee has to be certain in his mind before awarding a penalty. I've seen a good few refs ponder and rely on the lino, and I've seen refs give penalties before the player who has been fouled has hit the deck. I would think that if a referee had to be certain then there would be a few seconds delay whilst he deliberated. Not always so.

I could establish a database where we've conceded after being fouled in the previous thirty seconds.

Gabriel said:
Hull 2-0.
Norwich 7-0.
Swansea 2-3.

Us City fans love a good whinge. We didn't get the Bertie Bitters nickname out of a cornflakes packet you know!

I don't give a fuck who the ref is,they are all shit.
I'm looking forward to robot refs one day .

jimharri said:
Gabriel said:
Hull 2-0.
Norwich 7-0.
Swansea 2-3.

Us City fans love a good whinge. We didn't get the Bertie Bitters nickname out of a cornflakes packet you know!

That nickname had nothing to do with whinging...

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Gabriel said:
Hull 2-0.
Norwich 7-0.
Swansea 2-3.

That nickname had nothing to do with whinging...
Shush; don't ruin it for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.