West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Referee for Monday nights visit of the Baggies is....

Thenumber1blue said:
I don't give a fuck who the ref is,they are all shit.
I'm looking forward to robot refs one day .
bit like robocop then , rooney you have 20 secs to comply. Out injured for life

So this saturday the bottom team beats Chelsea and almost beats city earlier. L'pool lose tomorrow it's back in our hands. Do fans really think that it's impossible for pool to lose to a relegation threatened side? As I've said earlier I'm not giving up on the title this season just yet and never did, can't believe the nonsense about title hanging by thread, all but owner yadayadayada. POOL LOSE ONE GAME, Norwich, Chelsea? And we've got exactly the right experience, Pool it's squeaky bum time, with ZERO experience.....

Not much point in this game, apparently the ref has already won it for west brom. Nothing to do with our players or manager.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Not much point in this game, apparently the ref has already won it for west brom. Nothing to do with our players or manager.

Why ruin another thread with that crap.

Apologies, will bring it up after the game.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Why ruin another thread with that crap.

Apologies, will bring it up after the game.

No worries, was just reading a lot of that drivel in the Jose thread. Not surprised in the least that Jose
has started all this again. Time he learnt to lose graciously. Anyway I really think that new will win this
game irrespective of the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.