West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
rnblade said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
This game really is a must win. Anything else and looking at our next 2 games we could really struggle to hang on to third.

^^^^^^^ exactly.

People are overlooking this. One slip up at home and we could be right in the shit after today's results.
Third, fuck me some drama queens on here, Chelsea beat Liverpool and the title is up for grabs, fuck third.

i8rags said:
rnblade said:
^^^^^^^ exactly.

People are overlooking this. One slip up at home and we could be right in the shit after today's results.
Third, fuck me some drama queens on here, Chelsea beat Liverpool and the title is up for grabs, fuck third.
Yes it's as easy as that. Go to a team who have won their last 5 and beat them away and then beat a team who have won 7 of the last 8 games at home away the week after.

Simple

Paulmcfc2703 said:
i8rags said:
Yes it's as easy as that. Go to a team who have won their last 5 and beat them away and then beat a team who have won 7 of the last 8 games at home away the week after.

Simple
If you want to win the league it really is that simple, palace are now safe, and Everton have lost at home only a game ago, miracle required.

i8rags said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
i8rags said:

Simple
If you want to win the league it really is that simple, palace are now safe, and Everton have lost at home only a game ago, miracle required.
This is true but since the league got to the nitty gritty our form is 2 points from 3 games. Including a game against the mighty Sunderland. West Brom will be fighting for their lives and it will be far from easy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2608933/Manuel-Pellegrini-backs-West-Brom-boss-Pepe-Mel-success-English-football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html</a>

City is going to lose to show how successful pepe mel can be xD

nowantads said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2608933/Manuel-Pellegrini-backs-West-Brom-boss-Pepe-Mel-success-English-football.html

City is going to lose to show how successful pepe mel can be xD
Well Mel has had the better of Pellers the last couple of years so it's not surprising that he's bigging him up.

Is Pellers trying to make 'I repeat' his catchphrase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.