West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Troubadour said:
Ducado said:
Torn apart by West Brom?

Sunderland didn't do a bad job did they?
It could have very easily been 1-4 at half time.

You must have seen a different game to me, I don't really get this relentless negativity to be honest
Surely he's not referring to the game from Wednesday

Ducado said:
Troubadour said:
Ducado said:
Torn apart by West Brom?

You must have seen a different game to me, I don't really get this relentless negativity to be honest

We were lucky to get a draw that game, the man that takes it up the arse should've scored twice in the second half and borini could've done better with his chance that had gone wide and manoume gifted us an equaliser

Hart
Clichy
Kompany
Demichelis
Zabaleta
Navas
Garcia
Fernandinho
Nasri
Jovetic
Dzeko

Assuming Silva isn't availaible, Sergio off the bench for match sharpness only hopefully. If we get a penalty sub Negredo on and tell him to welly the bastard

CitizenTID said:
Ducado said:
Troubadour said:

Surely he's not referring to the game from Wednesday

Sunderland had 2/3 clear chances on top of the ones they scored. They deserved to win for me. We were wank

pudge said:
Hart
Clichy
Kompany
Demichelis
Zabaleta
Navas
Garcia
Fernandinho
Nasri
Jovetic
Dzeko

Assuming Silva isn't availaible, Sergio off the bench for match sharpness only hopefully. If we get a penalty sub Negredo on and tell him to welly the bastard
Perhaps it's wishful thinking but Tolm said earlier that Silva wants to play. Fingers crossed because we are going to need the little magician as much as possible for the run in.

This game really is a must win. Anything else and looking at our next 2 games we could really struggle to hang on to third.

We need to win all our remaining games. As we had to do before the Sunderland-game. We failed on the first hurdle, so it's not like loads on here are being negative, but more realistic as it is in thismoment of time. The once who think we can still do it are merely hoping as -in the end- we all do.

So ... we need to win this game and hope for the best next weekend. What else is there to say... nothingreally, is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.