West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went 3 years without losing in the league; a whole season with 17 wins and a draw. Even following a couple of defeats in the last 12 months or so, we STILL have an incredible record at the Etihad.

We simply MUST beat West Brom as any title-hopefuls should and would. Let's see what we are made of.

hart

zabba-kompany-demichlelis-kolarov

garcia-fernandinho

milner-nasri-jovetic

aguero

this is a MUST win to keep us in the title with some chances and also keep the pressure on pool 3-1 win Go City!!

bobmcfc said:
I'd like a clean sheet too please joe

So would I. I would like each half to be treated as separate games and we win each one comfortably. And if we score like we did v Sunderland, early on, could we possibly have the second one a few minutes later and then the third shortly after the second. I'm thinking of the opening seven minutes against Burnley in the FArceCup a season or two back.

Also, Negredo is to begin his goalscoring comeback in this game.

Not much to ask for!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bobmcfc said:

So would I. I would like each half to be treated as separate games and we win each one comfortably. And if we score like we did v Sunderland, early on, could we possibly have the second one a few minutes later and then the third shortly after the second. I'm thinking of the opening seven minutes against Burnley in the FArceCup a season or two back.

Not much to ask for!

5-0 at half time with 197 posts on the match day thread and I think the second half might be enjoyable.

bobmcfc said:

Not much to ask for!
Was in the league mate.

aguero93:20 said:
bobmcfc said:

Not much to ask for!
Was in the league mate.
Yep, that was the only game where I felt we could genuinely go and score double figures but the weather completely fucked the pitch up for the 2nd half. I'd love another start like that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.