West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
And Sunderland were the team that ended Chelsea's long run at home

There are no rules in football.

WBA are a dangerous team, because they have quality in Sessegnon, and others, and determination because of where they are. But they will come and play football

Remember City v Sunderland 2 seasons ago. Sessegnon turned in the best performance from a visiting player at the Etihad that season

Typical because he's ineffective and shite most of the time.

adrianr said:
Marvin said:

WBA are a dangerous team, because they have quality in Sessegnon, and others, and determination because of where they are. But they will come and play football

Remember City v Sunderland 2 seasons ago. Sessegnon turned in the best performance from a visiting player at the Etihad that season

I wish you hadn't said that.

Marvin said:
adrianr said:
Marvin said:

I wish you hadn't said that.

Twat, what have I done?! Sorry guys :(

Benarbia said:
Quagmire blue said:
mancity1 said:
Wouldn't we all , nothing pleases me more than having the game done and dusted in the first half an hour.

Tonight is our big chance.
Agreed, West Brom concede a lot of goals under Mel and if Cardiff can put 3 past them then there's no reason we can't!

Spuds put 5 past Sunderland
We put 11 past Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.