Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is Silva 100% out?

I'd love someone to tell me no

Pellegrini's quotes suggest he hasn't definitely been ruled out:

“He worked with the physio, and has been able to work part of the session with the squad, so maybe he can play, but it’s not sure at the moment.”

Personally I think he'll play some part.

I certainly hope so, Nasri has been generally a passenger these last five matches and I worry about playing another relegation-threatened team—only this time with actual talent—with an attack reminiscent of the Sunderland match.

High tempo needed from start to finish tonight.

Aguero and Jovetic to start.

Hopefully Silva starts too even if he only plays for 60 minutes;

flb said:
The reliance on Silva Is embarrasing, its West Brom not fucking Barcelona
We are a much better team with Silva. That's all

Hope he's on the bench tonight and we don't have to use him

flb said:

That's an oversimplification. We need Silva because we are without Yaya. Missing those two would be like Real losing Bale and Ronaldo, Barça losing Messi and Iniesta, or Bayern losing Ribery and Müller. They would all be a much much less potent force.

How about we try give the players some encouragement tonight by cheering them onto the pitch, instead of them coming out to polite applause to a half empty ground.Whatever team we put out tonight should be capable of victory. Im going for a nostalgic 4.0.Come on City.!!!

SebastianBlue said:
flb said:

That's an oversimplification. We need Silva because we are without Yaya. Missing those two would be like Real losing Bale and Ronaldo, Barça losing Messi and Iniesta, or Bayern losing Ribery and Müller. They would all be a much much less potent force.

They'd still fancy themselves to beat west brom though I reckon.

think he'll play silva knowing he has to.
I think he didn't have to be left out v sunderland but he made out he needed to.

Hart
Zab Komp Dem Clichy
Silva Milner Fernandinho Nasri
Aguero Jovetic

flb said:

We don't rely on Silva, all Silva does is create 10 more chances per match and we have strikers good enough to finish a couple of them. When he doesn't play we miss those extra chances he creates and we don't score. I think yet again this year we have really struggled with our best strikers, Negredo has completely gone off form and Aguero has basically been injured a third of the season. We have really been carried by Dzeko and Yaya especially over the last month or so scoring wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.