West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar404 said:
SebastianBlue said:
flb said:
The reliance on Silva Is embarrasing, its West Brom not fucking Barcelona

That's an oversimplification. We need Silva because we are without Yaya. Missing those two would be like Real losing Bale and Ronaldo, Barça losing Messi and Iniesta, or Bayern losing Ribery and Müller. They would all be a much much less potent force.

They'd still fancy themselves to beat west brom though I reckon.

Barça and Chelsea imagined they would beat Granada and Sunderland.

shadowyu said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
citymad said:
Its a must win because we have Everton away soon and I don't have much confidence that we can go there right now and get a victory. People need to get real, we may not get champs league if we don't watch it. You do realise Arsenal are getting all their best players and have a very winnable run in and Everton are in good form with a very passionate crowd behind them. Im not bottling it, Im just saying we need to win these home games coming up.

I'm very very real and think you are being a tad over dramatic. Having watched Everton today, I'm quite confident that we can go
there and get a result. I know we had a poor performance against the mackems but I don't think we will play like that again.
Thank God !

Having watched Everton? Really, did you and I watch the same game? Because they absolutely dominated United which is a better team now than it was at any other point during this season. It is of course possible that we will beat them, but the most realistic result there is a tie. Especially given that our coach is not the best under pressure and that Martinez is a genius.

That would be the same team that we barely broke a sweat pummelling in their own den a few weeks ago?

Tonight will be a stroll in the park. 3-0. Pressure off and nothing really to lose

wagonman said:
We are a better team than West Brom.

Liverpool have played well and have enjoyed a great run of victories and this run has included its fair share of good luck.

These runs and the good luck do not go on forever.

Nobody thought Chelsea would lose to Villa.

Nobody thought Chelsea would lose to Palace.

We are a better team than Liverpool.

If Liverpool win all their remaining games I will be surprised but they will deserve their title despite the horrible, ugly, nasty piece of cheating work called Suarez.

We are a better team than Chelsea.

We are a better team than Everton.

We are a better team than Crystal Palace.

I have decided to travel 500 kms to Faro, Portugal... fly to Manchester... rent a car... book into a hotel... pay over £200 for four tickets for the last two matches of the season before flying back to Faro on the Monday and thus using up over half of my life's savings... (I'm nearly 70)... I missed the Aquero moment by not having enough faith. It will not happen again. I was so ashamed. (I was at the Newcastle (A) game when we won that title...)

Now...

Who will join me for a few beers to celebrate after the Sledge Hammers match and which pub is the best one for this event?

JJ

CTID

PS. At the huge risk of upsetting many... I am totally fed up to the hind teeth of hearing about the 96 over and over again for 25 years and all the blubbing Scousers. In that time there have been loads and loads of tragic disasters and injustices that no one, including them, seems to give a monkies about...

Sorry but I have held it in for too long...

good for you fella.

3rdgenerationblue said:
wagonman said:
We are a better team than West Brom.

Liverpool have played well and have enjoyed a great run of victories and this run has included its fair share of good luck.

These runs and the good luck do not go on forever.

Nobody thought Chelsea would lose to Villa.

Nobody thought Chelsea would lose to Palace.

We are a better team than Liverpool.

If Liverpool win all their remaining games I will be surprised but they will deserve their title despite the horrible, ugly, nasty piece of cheating work called Suarez.

We are a better team than Chelsea.

We are a better team than Everton.

We are a better team than Crystal Palace.

I have decided to travel 500 kms to Faro, Portugal... fly to Manchester... rent a car... book into a hotel... pay over £200 for four tickets for the last two matches of the season before flying back to Faro on the Monday and thus using up over half of my life's savings... (I'm nearly 70)... I missed the Aquero moment by not having enough faith. It will not happen again. I was so ashamed. (I was at the Newcastle (A) game when we won that title...)

Now...

Who will join me for a few beers to celebrate after the Sledge Hammers match and which pub is the best one for this event?

JJ

CTID

PS. At the huge risk of upsetting many... I am totally fed up to the hind teeth of hearing about the 96 over and over again for 25 years and all the blubbing Scousers. In that time there have been loads and loads of tragic disasters and injustices that no one, including them, seems to give a monkies about...

Sorry but I have held it in for too long...

good for you fella.

yep good for you, hope you get your moment, let me know where you go for a pint and i will not just join you ill buy you a few, good man

Good news ....... getting ready to go to game. On SSN just showed silva arriving with his suit case. Hopefully Merlin is back

we need tempo from the start including the crowd - rack up the score line in case it boils down to goal difference as well

forget sunderland and lets go and win the remaining games

Silva in the video of the team arriving. Will start I reckon

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/nD4KSbC-hH/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/nD4KSbC-hH/#</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.