West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart and Kompany still getting in peoples starting elevens after their last two games?

Guess that's why they wanted Mancini out. So they can become undropable.

sh249 said:
-------------------Hart----------------------
Zaba--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------------Garcia---------------------
---------Rodwell--Fernandinho---------
-------------------Silva------------------
------------Aguero---Jovetic----------------

said on a post last night and its not having a pop at Garcia as i said he should have started v Liverpool but he shouldn't start any games that are must win now, can't afford a midfielder that won't create or score a goal,
was amazed we went AWAY to Anfield v a team top scorers and flying and a draw will do and don't play a DM then HOME v bottom of the league we must win a we do play a DM
don't get it sorry

Regardless of what happens over the weekend we still need the 3 points against West Brom. Hopefully, David SIlva will return to the first team and we should give Aguero bit more game time.

@BluePhil8 said:
Hart and Kompany still getting in peoples starting elevens after their last two games?

Yep.

Pantilimon has to start. Kompany only if he shows at trainings he still can defend better than Stefan Savic.

oppa gangnam style said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Yep.

Pantilimon has to start. Kompany only if he shows at trainings he still can defend better than Stefan Savic.

Brilliant, you absolutely nailed it. Idiotic post of the week by a mile.

Davs 19 said:
oppa gangnam style said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Yep.

Brilliant, you absolutely nailed it. Idiotic post of the week by a mile.

You can have your opinion, I can have mine. If Lescott would do the mistakes Kompany did vs Pool and Sunderland, he should expect not to start again. Same goes for Panti. When Hart was awful and making mistakes after mistake, Pelle dropped him, and Pantilimon had a period.
For me its time for it again.

Were Pelle idiotic at that point? Well you may think so...

For me, presuming Yaya, Silva and Navas are still injured and Aguero is still not fully fit

Hart
Zaba-Kompany-MDM-Kolarov
Fernandinho-Javi Garcia
Lopes-Jovetic-Nasri
Negredo

Aguero on the bench for if we need goals in the last half hour and Milner on the bench being forced to watch his performance against Sunderland on an ipad

BigOscar said:
For me, presuming Yaya, Silva and Navas are still injured and Aguero is still not fully fit

Hart
Zaba-Kompany-MDM-Kolarov
Fernandinho-Javi Garcia
Lopes-Jovetic-Nasri
Negredo

Aguero on the bench for if we need goals in the last half hour and Milner on the bench being forced to watch his performance against Sunderland on an ipad

That team line up has at least 50% of those that have been taking a lot of flak last night and today for being........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.