West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he might make the bench then to be used for last 20 mins if required.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Silva will be back.

He wants to play.

I said on one of the other threads that our fate rests very much in the hands of Silva. We desperately need him out there for the run home.

If he plays with the desire he has been showing recently, it wouldn't surprise me if we won our last 5 games. Whether that will be sufficient only time will tell.

I really expected more from the team from the last game. I was hoping that Sunderland would have been demolished because of our loss to the dippers.
Chelsea's loss to Sunderland will only add fuel to the 'Liverpool Fire'
After watching that smug **** Hansen on MoD, I do want to see them slip up against Norwich, but I can't see it tbh.
Suarez will be up to his usual diving and wrestling.
Anything less than a win for us against the baggies is totally unacceptable.

rnblade said:
I really expected more from the team from the last game. I was hoping that Sunderland would have been demolished because of our loss to the dippers.
Chelsea's loss to Sunderland will only add fuel to the 'Liverpool Fire'
After watching that smug **** Hansen on MoD, I do want to see them slip up against Norwich, but I can't see it tbh.
Suarez will be up to his usual diving and wrestling.
Anything less than a win for us against the baggies is totally unacceptable.

The dippers just want it way more than our lads do

Marvin said:
Kun has to play....he's rusty. Needs games so that he is in a better position to play away at Palace and Everton

The big miss is Navas. We lack pace without him and it makes it much easier for teams to defend against us

I'd think about playing Lopes, or having him on the bench.

Love your logic Marvin. We're struggling for a bit of form so lets stick an EDS player in the midfield.
If you're fishing you've caught one here. Hard to tell as you post quite a lot of piffle.

One loss for Liverpool and we can do it on GD.

5 more games FFS come on City. Play like you want it please.

@BluePhil8 said:

As you said in another post.. Hart needs to sort out his abyssmal positioning and vinny needs to keep a cool head..

yeah whatever !! said:
@BluePhil8 said:

As you said in another post.. Hart needs to sort out his abyssmal positioning and vinny needs to keep a cool head..

hart isn't good enough. we need a new keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.