West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
citymad said:
gmckennasell said:
we could be going into this game 9pts behind the dippers , with 5 games to play , so the pressure will be off , with silva , navas back and aguero with another weeks fitness , we will score a hatfull , cant wait for the game.

Love it after a dismal performance we can then predict the next game scoring a hatful. Talk about delusion and way too cocky. We will struggle they desparetly need points.

Agreed we won't get an easy game from anybody in the run in.

West Brom will give us a tougher game than Sunderland did.

Having seen the game again it was hard to swallow just how pedestrian we were and how much we lacked conviction going forward to a man.

if we play with no tempo and create no space for us to move in to create goal scoring opportunities we will lose for sure.

Our sluggish defence will come under enormous pressure from them if we play with a similar mindset and approach.

Third nor fourth is not a given by any means yet, we have to earn it.

We have 5 points from our last four games and it could easily have been 4.

We will need 8 points from our last 5 games to ensure third spot.

I'm going for a very nervy 2-1 or 3-2 win. Our defence looks shaky but hopefully well score more than them.

Now the pressure is off in terms of winning the title, I think the team will perform better.

By kick off arsenal will only be a point behind so crucial we win to secure third place.

mancitymark said:
I don't give a shit.

The players don't neither .

Couldn't have put it better....

Some of them players last night don't give a shit about the club or fans and are just strolling through games to make sure they go to Brazil un-injured...

It's going to be a cracking Easter weekend on BlueMoon. So many toys to throw out, and so little time before Monday.

"Don't waste your words...'

Not really h3re said:
Now the pressure is off in terms of winning the title, I think the team will perform better.

By kick off arsenal will only be a point behind so crucial we win to secure third place.

WHAT DA F....k do you mean the "pressure is off". These players get paid millions of dollars to deal with this kind of pressure. To win the title means you have to face this type of pressure day in and day out. If we really want the pressure to be 'off', we should go on a freaking losing streak during the start of the season so we can say "see we are not title contenders therefore the pressure is off and we can begin playing spectacular football". This is utter and total BS. We need players that are mentally tough and will not tolerate such lackadaisical performance from their team mates. We need the Jordans, Veira's and Ray lewis type of players. Real freaking, don't take no shit, in your face, i ain't losing this title, all for one, don't fuck with my mojo, better step up your play or else i will fuck you up, type of players. Sad, but i will say it, we lack strong characters and mentally strong players on the field. We will not win the title this year, next year or the year after with players such as Nasri, Yaya and Dzeko. Get the hell outta here mehn with the 'pressure is off'. Oh, and for your information i am city through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.