West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah cheers.

Do think we need a midfield 3 of both Ferns and Yaya for PSG, so maybe it makes Pellers' mind up for PSG re who to drop.
I would be surprised if against PSG it's anything other than a Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, KdB, Aguero 'front six'. That makes Navas a definite starter for tomorrow in my eyes (and probably Delph and either of Bony or Kelechi).

Silva being rested for Tue I've no problem with that Nasri can fill in.

Think Pellers will go with......

Hart

Zaba Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho

Navas De Bruyne Nasri

Aguero

Toure, Delph & Bony to come on for Fernandinho, De Bruyne & Aguero late on.

Feeling confident about tomoz going for a 3-0 win.

Hart, Zabba, Ota, Mangala, Kolorov, Nasri, Toure, Fernando, Navas, Bony, Kelechi.

Sub's; Caballero, Sagna, Fernandinho, Aguero, Silva, Kompany, KDB.

Sagna for Zabba and Fernandinho for Fernando 60 Minutes. Kompany for Ota 70 minutes.

We should rest the players who are vital for the PSG game , Kun , KDB , Silva , Yaya , Hart , Dinho should be on the bench and give Nasri , Nacho ,Bony , Delph , Willy a start against the Baggies , maybe even rotate the full backs as well , Tuesdays game is the biggest game of the season , no matter how much you detest this competition , and the UEFA garbage that goes with it , it will give the club kudos if we can progress to the semi's , and if we can avoid Barca and Bayern a possible final appearance .It will also piss off the media in general and especially the likes of camel gob , ginger minger , twoddle and the dog wanker , which would be rather nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.