West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like if we can get through PSG then Sterling and Vinnie could feature in the Semis?

Be interesting to see who starts tomorrow hopefully we will go with the strongest line up then and look to take players off if we're ahead.. we can't afford any mistakes in the league now especially at home to west brom.. 4-0 my prediction players should be feeling a lot more confident.

Sounds like if we can get through PSG then Sterling and Vinnie could feature in the Semis?
Hold your horses just a bit :) Tie is far from over, no need to jinx it!

Maybe we should ask Paul Murphy to rename streets like Sir Matt Busby Way to Aguëro Avenue or something if City makes it into the semis? ;-)

Don't agree. Kun needs a rest he has been carrying the team for weeks now. Also the game on Tuesday is more important. We need the points but we also need to get through to the next round. We have to rotate. West Brom are not the kind of team you blow away in the first 15 mins. We need to go out expecting a hard match and battle for a Leicester like 1-0. The two full backs not playing in Paris will start as should Nasri and Delph. I'm afraid Bony will also begin the match but funny enough this just might be a game that will suit him. Hard work grind it out while resting tired legs.

Would you take the Semis over a top 4 finish? For me top four is too important. We will be in the Semis under Pep--no doubt in my mind. The future is bright, but we could fuck that future up if we don't make top four.

I don't get that most people here would want Pellers to rest key players. The situation where City 's in atm doesn't allow for any more hick-ups in the league, strongest possible team should be played every time. That is not ideal but the team has brought that onto themselves. If they would be 25 points clear like PSG they could play the U16 for all I care, but right now WBA this weekend is AT LEAST as important as PSG next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.