West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This^ But other way round. Would rather play 'big guns' first, then, hopefully, rest when safe!
Taking 3 of them off with 10-30 mins to go is not resting them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A win against WBA would put so much pressure on the rags that Spurs may get a rare victory against them - or failing that a drab 0-0 draw which is again favourable for us.
PLEEEEAAASE Manuel put the pressure on the rags and make sure we get maximum points.

Sod off. You taking the piss?

Strongest 11 for me.

3 games from the European cup final no I'm not taking the piss. That side should have enough to beat West Brom. And. You want to send the likes of Kun and Silva out against a Pulis side two days before such a big game?

3 games from the European cup final no I'm not taking the piss. That side should have enough to beat West Brom. And. You want to send the likes of Kun and Silva out against a Pulis side two days before such a big game?

Agreed. If we have such strength in depth as many keep trying to tell me, what's the issue with resting key players for Tues.

Yeah, get the game won and then get the big guns off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.