West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

gmtx said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
The League Cup isn't a priority, no competition is. They are all equally important....tell that to the City fans dredging out of the ground after this shambolic performance.......I weep at the arrogance of you...............

It's not arrogance, it's common sense. Winning a the League Cup would be a one-off, yeah it would be great, but it wouldn't be doing us any good for the future. However, if we qualify for the Champs league, we can then build for the future and establish ourselves amongst the top teams in Europe. I mean just look at Pompy, won the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago and look where they are now.
Are you for fookin real ???. Comparing us to fookin Pompey ****sigh****

Bluemoon115 said:
Goater666 said:
I cant believe people just think this is a mickey mouse cup, when did we turn in to competition snobs? fucking disgraceful attitude to have.
According to one of the BM experts, that opinion makes you a complete knob.

It's not being a 'competition snob' it's just prioritizing. Would I like City to when the League Cup? Of course! But at the expense of a Champs League place? No Way! We simply can't play our 1st XI in every cup game or our league form will suffer due to the fixture pileup

SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.

Pretty much. Think this is my 2nd or 3rd post on a Matchday Thread. Oh, I agree with you btw

Hughes - Semi.
Mancini - out in first game. (Added to his first game in FA last season)

35 years and still waiting.

Thanks Mancini!

What a wanker.

dayvo said:
Ouch, "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I hope that was directed soley at Crocky - however I suspect not :-/

It was 'you're not fit to referee' after the penalty claim...

SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.

Best post on this thread by a country mile mate.

I'm especially disappointed by a couple of mods in here.

dayvo said:
Ouch, "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I hope that was directed soley at Crocky - however I suspect not :-/

The fans that have paid good money to go down there tonight have every right to show thier displeasure at tonights performance.

blumoon said:
gmtx said:
It's not arrogance, it's common sense. Winning a the League Cup would be a one-off, yeah it would be great, but it wouldn't be doing us any good for the future. However, if we qualify for the Champs league, we can then build for the future and establish ourselves amongst the top teams in Europe. I mean just look at Pompy, won the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago and look where they are now.
Are you for fookin real ???. Comparing us to fookin Pompey ****sigh****

My point was winning the FA Cup did them no good in the long term, even if at the time it seemed great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.