West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

gmtx said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
The League Cup isn't a priority, no competition is. They are all equally important....tell that to the City fans dredging out of the ground after this shambolic performance.......I weep at the arrogance of you...............

It's not arrogance, it's common sense. Winning a the League Cup would be a one-off, yeah it would be great, but it wouldn't be doing us any good for the future. However, if we qualify for the Champs league, we can then build for the future and establish ourselves amongst the top teams in Europe. I mean just look at Pompy, won the FA Cup a couple of seasons ago and look where they are now.

LOL...pompeys demise is down to lack of money and nothing else....money lost them their manager, money lost them their top players, ultimately money nearly lost them their club...different scenario all together and bad anology imo

K.Reeves right foot said:
bluemoon32 said:
How am i showing arrogance ?
I replied that we should try and do both, win the carling cup AND get top 4

Sorry Bluemoon 32, was directed at the quote before yours, I agreed with yours! You see, City [or Mancini] fucks my mood so bad I can't reply properly to the right quote!

lol, no probs :)

On the bright side , Chelsea are out ..... ;)

Yes they are out and that makes the trophy a bit easier to win, pity we have cocked up yet again. I feel really pissed off about this tonight.

rastus said:
bluemoon32 said:
Their first team players are in the stand

What an absolute disgrace that chelski manager knows fook all about footie, youd think hed realise the importance of this comp. Fuck the PL, CL & FA cup.

Agreed mate - a lot of fans and atleast 2 moderators show they haven't a clue and need to maybe take 48 hours before posting after a bad result on here.

4th (whilst not taking the banner - ps who fucking cares about it anyway?) would allow us to get anyone we want. The CC would not. I am upset to lose but am far more bothered about Sat and am glad some of the kids had a run out.

SOme people perspective but this is bluemoon after all so I won't hold my breath.

Gelsons Dad said:
ste.sully said:
The League Cup is a 'pointless cup' because we are playing Champions League next, oh wait a minute...

A trophy is a trophy, whether its the Carling Cup, FA Cup or Europa Cup its a start, and like they say the first trophy is always the hardest, then its easier after that

Portsmouth.

What the fuck has pompey got to do with anything? we are hardly going to find ourselves in their situation when we finally win a trophy are we?

All you have done in this thread is come across as a cocky prick who thinks we can throw our best chance of a trophy away.

Ouch, "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I hope that was directed soley at Crocky - however I suspect not :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.