West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

SWP's back said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.

Best post on this thread by a country mile mate.

I'm especially disappointed by a couple of mods in here.

Here here.

Piss poor team selection.
Simple as that.
Mancini doesn't realise how desperate we are to win a trophy.
Could have easily picked a team that would have been comfortable tonight.
WBA reserves have been better in all departments.

Rammy Blue said:
Balti said:
Premier League 4th spot or better is the priority this season. Then the Europa. Then the FA Cup. A distant last is this competition. West Brom away is not an easy game and the team that has been put out tells you everything you need to know. RM is not at all bothered at all about the CC. Can't say I blame him.

Spot on.

At last someone talking sense on this forum.

quiet_riot said:
dayvo said:
Ouch, "you're not fit to wear the shirt" I hope that was directed soley at Crocky - however I suspect not :-/

It was 'you're not fit to referee' after the penalty claim...

Four minutes ago? Either way it's futile :-/

Losing is always shit but the facts are that we have so many injuries its untrue, whether we like it or not, this competition is not a major priority and finishing in the top 4 come the end of the season IS!

Top 4 and champions league football really does take us to the next level, not only in footballing terms, but also as a business and that is all that matters to the powers that be.

I will take a defeat tonight as long as we get that top 4 spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.