West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

Fanzone Danny said:
For me this has got to pose big questions about Mancini, what a fooling joke I can't explain how pissed off I am!
Vidal - Mee - Boyata - Cunningham

Are we playing a League One team here?

Should of had Kompany with Boyata at the VERY LEAST

shadygiz said:
gmtx said:
Anyone who thinks the League Cup is a priority this season is a knob. If we won the Carling this season but finished 5th I'd be absolutely fucking livid. If we lose now but finish 4th I'd be pretty satisfied

wrong...we need to bring a winning mentatlity to this team before we push on for better and brighter things....this cup is achievable as nearly every top 6 team undervalues it. Yes, its important we finish 4th, but that wont bring any glory or change in mentality for the players

I agree, but it's always a tricky balancing act. at some point you have to prioritise. he'll have to make up for this otherwise he's going to be very unpopular.

personally I always thought our best chance of silverware this year was the Europa, it suits our players, it's the most prestigious. and with the league stage and the two legged games, there's less chance of going out due to an off-night, we have good enough players to do any of those teams over two legs, there's less 'luck' involved. it's good practise for the champions league as well.

still sick to my stomach to go out.

Thanks for playing such a wank team tonight, Mancini. You've cost us a trophy we had a great chance of winning this season. Chelsea out, Everton out, Spurs out. Arsenal and United are the only teams left that would have been a threat to us winning it, all for the 'risk' of getting players injured for one game that can be put right in 3 weeks.

36 years without a major domestic honour. Why, oh why did we play reserves against a Premier League side? Mancini has been disrespectful to the fans and the competition. I don't want him sacked, but this had better be the last time he does something like this.

we are no where near as good as we think we are, o well at least I just take ten steps to my bed now feel sorry for those withthe long drive homes

shadygiz said:
its called opinions matey....you should try accepting others rather than berating or attempting to belittle things.

your post would have been decent had you not set out to be bombastic

Shady, as a MOD you should know better than to throw words like that around anywhere other than 'Off Topic'. Ban yourself.

SWP's back said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
I never see the match day threads for one reason or another... Are they always this wanky and hilarious?

Bunch of fucking drama queens. Third string losing in least important competition three days before a home game with Chelsea is hardly worthy of ranting.

Would I rather lose this and give ourselves the best shot against Chelsea? Too fucking right.

Some of you are too obsessed with banners at Old Trafford and can't see the bigger picture. Who gives a fuck if they wallpaper the corporate boxes with 34 years or whatever?

I will be disappointed if our first trophy win is the Carling Cup. Sorry, but it's true. If you think winning this tin pot will stop any piss taking you will be sorely disappointed.

Best post on this thread by a country mile mate.

I'm especially disappointed by a couple of mods in here.

ohh do stop being so condescending mate.....just because i'm a mod it doesn't stop me having an opinion, and god forbib it differs to yours....but you don't see me calling you a knob....decorum

BurnCK said:
Ah well, fuck it.....Daft team selection from Mancini though. Could have at least put one experienced defender out to help the youngsters. Also don't understand why Silva didn't start considering he still needs games to get up to speed.

Too right, even SWP could have played.
You can bet he won't start at Weekend.
What about Ade?? is he still injured ??
Major fuck up tonight IMO.
Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.