West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

A A

Anonymous

Dont worry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4[/youtube]

Still top of the league, best position weve been in for years.

its great to be a blue

Re: Dont worry

07-minister.jpg

My friend, of course City should be worried about the mighty reds

Spurs, MU, Pool, Chelsea away are all over and 7 points from these matches.

No other team will get 7 points from these 4 away fixtures. And we was ahead in every 4 matches, Pool cam back with that joke goal trough Lescott, and Chelsea needed Twattenburg very much.

Swales lives said:
We will win the league this season, there is no doubt in my mind.
Our opening 20 mins just rubber-stamped my thoughts, everything is in place.
Rest safe blues, it's in the bag.

Don't worry.
Agreed. We were brilliant at the start but just got dragged into a slugfest by a poorer team. Joe Hart had very little to do to be honest. Lessons will be learnt. Need to tighten up away from home.

If that's what it's going to take to be beaten this season I don't think we've got too much to worry about.
Beaten away by a genuine rival by virtue of the fact that we went down to 10 men.
Disappointed but optimistic. I think we'll pull away again in the New year. CTID.

Not worried but frustrated.

Tonight's display while we were not at our best especially after we dominated did not warrant a defeat especially as we took the lead.

When poor ref decisions contribute to the result it irks me more.

I don't mind losing to a better side on the night but Chelsea were far from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.