West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Dont worry

mancity1 said:
Not worried but frustrated.

Tonight's display while we were not at our best especially after we dominated did not warrant a defeat especially as we took the lead.

When poor ref decisions contribute to the result it irks me more.

I don't mind losing to a better side on the night but Chelsea were far from that.

Dont worry...... ;)

Dont worry

Swales lives said:
We will win the league this season, there is no doubt in my mind.
Our opening 20 mins just rubber-stamped my thoughts, everything is in place.
Rest safe blues, it's in the bag.

Don't worry.

I'm hopeful!

Two deflected goals at Fulham and Scouse, and the goals tonight have sent the club into utter turmoil! ;)

We have still got to play, Rags, Arse, Dippers, Chavs, Spuds at home plenty to be positive about

And finally, down to 10 men for around an hour (total) against Liverpool and Chelsea and only conceded 1 goal. The spirit shown there has given me more confidence that the squad is fighting for each other, and will be determined to complete the job.

I realised tonight we are the premier league champions, the only thing in doubt is will it be this year or next I'm not sure?

The perfect next game for us is Arsenal. They're poor defensively anyways and half their 1st choice defenders are injured and it's a big name to give a thrashing to.

We win that game and we're 2 points clear at Christmas having played rags, Chelsea, Pool and Spurs away...that'll do for me :)

ok we lost, ive never looked to blame refs but if twattenburg had actually used his god given right to see the blindingly obvious, we would have been 2 up in 20 mins and would have pissed it. even henry winter had to admit as much in his match report. the fact that the chelsea fans celebrated like they had won the world cup tells you how far we have come, we are feared, and if we take four points from the next six we will be top at xmas, something we fucked up against the blue scouse last year, but something that will not be lost on bobby. get used to being top boys it will continue for not just weeks or months, it will be our earned position for years to come. yes we lost one, but pity arsenal because the backlash will be harsh !!!!!

Dont worry

shinpads said:
ok we lost, ive never looked to blame refs but if twattenburg had actually used his god given right to see the blindingly obvious, we would have been 2 up in 20 mins and would have pissed it. even henry winter had to admit as much in his match report. the fact that the chelsea fans celebrated like they had won the world cup tells you how far we have come, we are feared, and if we take four points from the next six we will be top at xmas, something we fucked up against the blue scouse last year, but something that will not be lost on bobby. get used to being top boys it will continue for not just weeks or months, it will be our earned position for years to come. yes we lost one, but pity arsenal because the backlash will be harsh !!!!!
spot on that my friend

That celebration was a venting of 30 mins of tension, a huge sigh of relief.

Can you imagine what would've happened if they didn't get that penalty?? Chelsea's world would've been rocked-a draw playing a team with 10 men for 30 mins??? AVB would've been skewered.

Looking forward to Arsenal...and when Chelsea comes the Etihad.

mancity1 said:
Not worried but frustrated.

Tonight's display while we were not at our best especially after we dominated did not warrant a defeat especially as we took the lead.

When poor ref decisions contribute to the result it irks me more.

I don't mind losing to a better side on the night but Chelsea were far from that.

sorry MC1 obviously saw a completely different game. Second half we couldn't maintain possession and had hardly any shots on goal. We've gone back to giving the ball away again. Chelsea while they didn't trounce us certainly deserved the victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.