West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

gooner2 said:
sam-caddick said:
We need to be taking our chances more away from home and maybe not going too defensive when trying to see a game out.

Very annoyed at West Brom's second, it has took the gloss off an overall decent away performance for me.

good win for you lot. had you on stream along with arsenal game. You were awesome first 6o mintues but got sloppy last 10 mintues

Still going forward your amazing. your defence still a issue but fair play for tonight. big games for both us and you at the weekend.
I feel really glad your talking about City . Your a vital cog of this forum . I bet your going to have a party tonight after beating Hull City .

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Sky Blue said:
Anyone at fault for their 2nd??

It was just poor play all round but Demichelis didn't cover himself in glory. Get Lescott in alongside Vinny.

Ta, I shit myself when they got the 1st so turned the stream off.....had a bad feeling!

blue ranger said:
The last 5 or 10 minutes ruined what was a really good night to that point.

Feel really sorry for Lescott, thought he was better than demichelis on Sunday and is a better player full stop.

Navas got to do better away from home while Dzeko was very poor in possession continually giving the ball away.

A win a win for you lot so that most important. Your attack is awesome but if you going to win the title you going to have to improve at the back away from home.

still you won at tough place and you need simmar peformance at southampton on saturday. everton won,t be easy for us on sunday either.

We seem to be starting off like a speeding train lately.

In stark contrast to under Bobby, where we took the steam out of the opposition in the first 20 minutes, then went for e win after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.