West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep it on the floor when we attack and it should be a win. Anything over waist high and their
back 3 of Olsen,Mcauley and Ridgewell will have a field day. Billy Jones is a decent RB but should
find Nasri and Aguero a bit too good and/or quick for him.

Same team as we started v Swansea except Kompany for Lescott.

Attitude and tempo has to be right and with the press we have been given for our away results I expect City to win.

Can't wait to go to this, gonna be a tricky game with west brom wanting to get a win after their loss yesterday, but hopefully we play the strongest team available and put in a convincing performance to get rid of those poor away games we've had so far this season

We need to be wary of Long`s pace, and the height of their defensive players at set pieces. The big question is if Vincent is 100% fit. Can`t see him playing WBA and Soton in such a short space of time after being out for so long.

Pants
Zab ??? Lescott Clichy
Milner Fern Yaya Nasri
Aguero Negredo

Navas will start, Pellegrini only fancies Milner when games need to be shut down.

West Brom have 1 win in the last 7, and that was against Palace so I'm confident for this one.

No more of this thinking we can win away games at 60% though.

Not seen much of West Brom, anybody able to give more heads-up on their strengths and weaknesses other than

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Just keep it on the floor when we attack and it should be a win. Anything over waist high and their
back 3 of Olsen,Mcauley and Ridgewell will have a field day. Billy Jones is a decent RB but should

and

zandvoort blue said:
We need to be wary of Long`s pace, and the height of their defensive players at set pieces.

I assume they play 4-5-1?

Long's been in the news the past week, but how has his form been overall?

more lazy than useless said:
Not seen much of West Brom, anybody able to give more heads-up on their strengths and weaknesses other than

prestonibbo_mcfc said:

and

zandvoort blue said:
We need to be wary of Long`s pace, and the height of their defensive players at set pieces.

I assume they play 4-5-1?

Long's been in the news the past week, but how has his form been overall?

No that's the top and bottom of it ;-)

They have the young England u21 lad Beharino who's quick and not bad. They usually play 1 up front.
Choice between Beharino,Long or Anchiebe. They are a hard working side with an honest manager,
who will give anybody problems should they not be up for it. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.