West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this. First away trip of the season for me. They're a decent side but I think we should do it so long as the whole team puts a shift in AND we actually take our chances away from the Etihad. I'm going 1-3....Dzeko hat trick ;-)

Not at all confident about the overall outcome of the next three games - can only go off what I´ve seen away so far - then again I never predict outcomes of games
If we are balls out 110% at it for 95 mins then I beleive we have a helluva a chance - one might even say we should win!
The imponderables however, are out of our hands

LETS TWAT THESE CUNTS! USE FUCKING ADRIAN CHILES AND FRANK FUCKING SKINNERS FACES AS MOTIVATION PELE GREEN TEA! "IF YOU DONT WIN HERE YOUL TURN FAT AND OLD AND USELESS AND UNFUNNY" LETS AVVVVVVVVVVV IT!

It's going to be difficult again tonight I suspect.

They haven't lost that many (four defeats, the same as us) and, as Love City pointed out, they tend to raise their game for the big teams.

I hope Pellegrini picks the same team as on Sunday, with Kompany returning for Demichelis.

Academica said:
marco said:
absolute must win tonight

Would be really nice to watch an away game without the frustration and worry, nice easy 0-3 would be good.

Been following City long? ;)

This is the night we need to crack on. We've had a couple of nice home games to keep us in the race, but 4 losses has given us no room for error, and the away form is in danger of developing from a nuisance to a crisis. No more errors, no more freak goals, no more aberrations, no more excuses that they scored against us with their only chance of the match and it won't happen again. Go out and put this game beyond doubt. We're going to have an unbelievably tough time at Southampton, and this is not the game to be dropping points in leading up to that.

3 points by hook or by crook, and I really hate the phrase, but it's what champions would do.

merson

what a strange prediction statement, has he been on the crack pipe again-

i'm going for a city win as i beleive cream rises to the top but i wouldnt be surprised if west brom win
prediction 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.