West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
just watched the latest training video and didn't spot Jovetic, was he there?

Via DH......
''As I was leaving I saw Jovetic working outside with a physio and looking close to being ready for full training.''

FantasyIreland said:
George Hannah said:

Via DH......
''As I was leaving I saw Jovetic working outside with a physio and looking close to being ready for full training.''
cheers - reading Doug's report it looks like Vinny (and Merlin) also trained separately as well so it will be a surprise if he starts tomorrow.

George Hannah said:
FantasyIreland said:
George Hannah said:

Via DH......
cheers - reading Doug's report it looks like Vinny (and Merlin) also trained separately as well so it will be a surprise if he starts tomorrow.
tbh I'd rather have vinny ready for Southampton and Merlin back for arsenal, slowly slowly catchy monkey.

waspish said:
____________Pants____________

_Zab__Demch__Lescot__Clichy_

___________Kompany__________

________Milner__Nasri_________

___________Yaya______________

___________Negrado__________

__________Dzeko_____________

1227561d1379688290-hmt-white-pilot-pics-status-info-thread-2-reet-triple-facepalm.jpg

West Brom are your typical game-raisers so we'll have to be good.

United 1-2 West Brom
Chelsea 2-2 West Brom (they were robbed by a fraudulent stoppage time penalty)
West Brom 1-1 Arsenal

Their 'big match' results this season, unless you count Liverpool who beat them, but did they view the Liverpool game the way they do the others?

We'll beat them if we play to our potential, but the same can be said of any match. It's usually one bad mistake or referee decision that undoes us in these games (Milner was sent off last year, but we still managed to win... right at the end).

LoveCity said:
West Brom are your typical game-raisers so we'll have to be good.

United 1-2 West Brom
Chelsea 2-2 West Brom (they were robbed by a fraudulent stoppage time penalty)
West Brom 1-1 Arsenal

Their 'big match' results this season, unless you count Liverpool who beat them, but did they view the Liverpool game the way they do the others?

We'll beat them if we play to our potential, but the same can be said of any match. It's usually one bad mistake or referee decision that undoes us in these games (Milner was sent off last year, but we still managed to win... right at the end).
Fuck that we're burying the away-day hoodoo tomorrow, west brom are gonna get holisticised, 5-0 5 different goalscorers kun, beast, zaba, nasri and yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.