I'd go
-----------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta Kompany denayer clichy
------- Delph* ----fernandinho-------
---------------Yaya---------------
------sliva-------------sterling---
---------------bony---------------

Zulcilini if Delph not ready.

If you're not having Kun in your lineup, I doubt Zaba nor Dinho will be in it, either.

anybody but Navas,

please no Navas

I can't take it anymore, what is MP's obsession with Navas? he is a use less headless chicken, who can't beat first man with cross and very selfish n front of goal if given a half chance to balloon the ball over.

please no more

-------------------Hart------------------
Sagna--Kompany--Denayer--Clichy
----------Yaya----Fernandinho-------
Navas------------Silva--------Sterling
-------------------Bony-----------------

If we sign De Bruyne, I'd move Sterling to the right instead of Navas and play De Bruyne on the left.

I'll be gutted if Nasri and Navas start.

We've had all summer to buy players and if we can't get better than those two, we're not winning the league this season.

I'll be gutted if Nasri and Navas start.

We've had all summer to buy players and if we can't get better than those two, we're not winning the league this season.

Dunno what your problem with Nasri is but he'd get in the starting line up of every other team in the prem although if we sign Kev, he'll get the nod ahead of Samir.

Navas on the other hand isn't good enough. I hope the signing of Sterling signals the end of Navas' run in the first team.

-------------------Hart------------------
Sagna--Kompany--Denayer--Clichy
----------Yaya----Fernandinho-------
Navas------------Silva--------Sterling
-------------------Bony-----------------

If we sign De Bruyne, I'd move Sterling to the right instead of Navas and play De Bruyne on the left.

This for me except Nasri over Navas, with Sam on the left and Raheem on the right. KDB takes Nasri's place if he signs.

I will be astonished if Fernandinho plays.

I think Pellegrini has pretty much said as much that our South American Copa America players won't appear against West Brom.

Delph had a hamstring injury didn't he? That's usually three/four weeks out isn't it?

If we are going off form and fitness, Iheanacho, Denayer and Zuculini all start.

We all know it'll be...

Hart

Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Kolarov

Yaya - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Sterling

OR

------------------------hart------------------------------
---sagna-------kompany-----mangala-----kolarov--
--------------Fernando----------------------------------
-------------------------------------Yaya-----------------
---Navas---------------Silva----------Sterling----------
------------------------Bony------------------------------

one of those two lineups for sure.

I think the line up will be straight forward. I think some of the South American players will play some part of the game.

Hart
Sagna , Kompany , Mangala , Kolarov
Fernando , Fernadhino , Yaya
Silva , Nacho/ Kun , Sterling

Subs
Willy
Denayer
Zaba
Nasri
Bony
Kun / Nacho
Bruno / Delph

Just think Nacho deserves to start if Kun isnt ready yet. His link up with Sterling and Silva has been great this pre season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.