West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never will Yaya not be a CM. Hell partner Fernando im afraid.

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Kolorov
Fernando - Yaya
Nasri - Silva - Sterling
Bony

Subs: Caballero, Ferna, Aguero, Zaba, Denayer, Navas, Kelechi

So much incentive to get off to a flying start. I think we will.

WBA 0-4 MCFC

Sterling x2, Bony, Aguero.

------------------------------Hart---------------------------------------
Sagna---------Kompany-------------Mangala-------------Kolarov
----------------Fernandinho---------Yaya---------------------------
Sterling--------------------Silva------------------------------Nasri
---------------------------Sergio---------------------------------------

3-1 win.

I am super stoked about this game, I got a feeling that Yaya will be hungry and destroy WBA offensively, defensively, controlling game etc just name it. Plus Sterling Silva combo will be magical

Cant wait for this. Im gonna go for a 4-1 City. Sterling x2 - toure 1 and Bony 1

How many times did we beat Stoke at Stoke when Pulis was there? Zero. When he left we win 4-1. Hardly a technicality.

How many times have we beaten his Palace and WBA sides away? Every time.

Sterling and Delph. And hopefully De Bruyne soon too.

Two attacking players and one squad player.

Just being realistic saying we're still going to be vulnerable in midfield and defense.

Two attacking players and one squad player.

Just being realistic saying we're still going to be vulnerable in midfield and defense.

Defensive issues are more to do with formation and discipline than individuals. No reason why we can't be a much better unit this year!

i can't wait to see how silva and sterling will play between them from what we see on pre-season will be a joy to watch these two i expect a good performance from us and 3 pts in the bag i'll go with hart-sagna-kompany-mangala-kolarov-yaya-fernandinho-sterling-silva-navas-bony 2-0 win !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.