West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times did we beat Stoke at Stoke when Pulis was there? Zero. When he left we win 4-1. Hardly a technicality.

Having you on. Hence the wink. I've been to spec savers and they're obviously not as good as they say.
Mis-read original post and now trying to make light of it. Bloody hard work though.
I try not to be too serious on here, it should be a bit of fun.

I'm not sure starting Kelechi would be the best idea. I think Bony will get the nod.

I can't wait to see Silva, Sterling and Nasri linking up and creating chances. WBA will struggle to get near them if they click (Sterling and Silva already look like they have) and Bony will get plenty of service.

If he's struggling then we can always bring on Sergio when they get a bit tired ;-)

Having you on. Hence the wink. I've been to spec savers and they're obviously not as good as they say.
Mis-read original post and now trying to make light of it. Bloody hard work though.
I try not to be too serious on here, it should be a bit of fun.
At the end of the day, we both want to beat WBA. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.