West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me City shirt on.....check

Kissed the badge five times whilst over my arms before putting over my head....check

Big chunky 5-1 win ahead.

We can grab the league by the scruff of the neck with a win today followed by another next week. The opportunity to go 5 clear of Chelsea so early will be a huge psychological edge after playing catch up for most of last year.
No fucking about, no experiments, just our strongest possible team set up correctly and there's no reason why we don't take the points tonight.
We've already seen our rivals flounder on the opening day, all of them have flattered to deceive. A statement of intent is just what's required to make the naysayers take notice and the players owe it to us, and themselves to put on a show.

I think we'll win this by a couple of clear goals. 2-0 or 3-1.

Excited, nervous and optimistic. Same as I have been for the start of every City season. This is what its all about. C'mon CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw nothing at the weekend from the opposition to worry me. Every other team looked average.
Tonight we can turn on the style, then let the others worry about us.

1-5

COME ON CITY

There's nothing like the first game of a new season. The anticipation of watching Sterling and Silva working together is a mouth-watering prospect.

I am quietly confident that we are going to make a major statement tonight. The other contenders have looked unimpressive this weekend.

It's time to rumble.

4-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.