West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to start Bony up front for me.
Save Aguero and give him an extra week, fresh for Chelsea.

Sterling and Silva will be key tonight!

Can't even sleep I'm that excited, a good win hopefully to get the ball rolling!

I'd like to see him start Bony and give Sergio some time at the end, the amount of time depending on the score obviously.

Let him get some game action in and then into the starting eleven for Chelski.

It's the day of and I really can't wait for this season to get going. Every other team that will likely challenge us looked so poor at the weekend so we need to set the marker tonight. Arsenal were awful yesterday, United relied on an own goal and the amazing, media darling dear Chelsea should of lost! It is very early but the potential is really there for us to completely dominate with De Bruyne and others still likely to come in. Who is better???? Come on City!!!

GAME DAY.

Been a long summer.

I'd like us to start with Nacho tonight but I suspect it'll be Bony with Kun on for the last 25-30 mins.

Although very early doors our main competition have both dropped points at home to teams we'd be expected to beat. A big win tonight would put them under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.