West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell Carra, let Martinez finish his point. (On MNF now.)

Watch navas come alive tonight having another pacy winger to play with instead of having to supply all the width himself

MNF is really frustrating when it's your own team that's playing. As a neutral it's fine, but fuck me this is painful right now. City kick off in 20 minutes!!

Just been talking to myself in the match day thread :-( Very winnable game and with Sergio on the bench we should have enough. Their midfield is abysmal, I fancy us to be top,of the league this evening.

What If Sterling gets a hat-trick...hmmmm.... that would be nice wouldn't it...
As a Staunch critic of Bony, i hope he does well tonight and prove me dead-wrong.

GO CITY!!!!!

I love how most 'pundits' have us scrapping for 4th before we've even kicked a ball.

All we were missing last season was some pace and we have that now. Some players that had a poor season last season hopefully will be fresher than they were last time (Zab, Komp) We can win the league, Chelsea have already dropped points. It won't be easy but it's well within our capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.