West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony is a £25m leading striker in this league, and some would start a kid who has shown some glimpses in pre-season!. Itchy's chance will come (as will Denayer) but we have to put on a strong show tonight, so you go with the best proven players you have (and that are fit)

Does in my book and there aren't any options tonight, he will try to create chances and work hard defensively for the team and that is what you need in a tough away fixture.
It was either him or Nasri. Right call for me, with Bony up front to hit.

Very attack minded team, but will it be the same old problem as last season with us not matching the workrate of the opposition when they have the ball? Hope Bony plays well tonight & Fernandinho must sit deep. With Delph & maybe De Bruyne to come into the side I think there are one or two players that will have to go.

Listening to 5Live. Robbie Savage is almost absolutely sure we will get beaten tonight, he almost sounds gleeful. 'If City lose, they'll be going into the Chelsea game in a bad mindset and could be 5 points behind by the end of it'... (pretty much)

He thinks we're in a battle for 4th place with Liverpool this season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.