West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Magnificent performance given the circumstances we found ourselves in and the attitude and desire to win from the lads was outstanding.

The whingers, moaners and rags that pollute the matchday thread must be crying right now!

Kompany and his stupid mistake made it so hard for us.

Dzeko is fantastic and he should play lot more. Dont care about rotation, he is our best in form striker right now he needs confidence by playing a lot more and he can score even more goals.

When he is up we can kick the ball up to him he can head to a team mate or can solve it. Sometimes (many times) our slow short passing build up worth fuck all.

Very good 3 points with more than 70 minutes with 10 men.

Great win! I can imagine the Baggies feel really disappointed not to have got anything from that, but to be honest I felt we deserved three points.
As soon as Dzeko came on we looked better.
Just hope this didn't take too much out of the team for Ajax.

Champions dug in and got the win even with 10 men for most of the match.

WBA are a good team and had won all 4 home matches before today.

Dzeko made a huge difference and his run and finish for the 2nd goal was world class.

Great win.
A hard worked performance from 10 men.
Deserved win.
Edin saves the day..... again.

BoundedCascade said:
One of the best 10 man performances I have seen us have besides the FA Cup vs. Utd last year. Spectacular Edin Dzeko.
We were all over the place for 35 minutes against United.

Today was second only to Spurs in the FA Cup in 2004.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.