West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Heart nearly went at the end there, Lukaku was taking the piss out of our defence and they were so close to getting a shot away. But brilliant stuff by the Blues to get a win out of that, last season that was a nailed on draw or loss.

Dzeko you boss.

Positives: Great three points from an early red card nightmare. Dzeko is again the hero. Balotelli sorted his head out at half time.

Negatives: Kompany has lost the plot in the league. We need to start putting away our chances.

That is why we are champions. Fantastic recovery and credit to Mancini for going all out for the win. As for Dzeko, I fucking love this guy and that finish was world class. I'm on cloud nine right now.

HazeM3 said:
Dzeko matchwinner 88' right after he comes on. :)
love093.gif

Ten men, what a game!
That finish was absolutely breath taking...
Edin Dzeko is on fire! We should give more time for him to play.

Brilliant comeback...never gave up. Dzeko you beauty. Joe Hart unbelievable save from Lukaku and then from Aleks to Kun to Edin and he calmly slots it home to give us the win. Haven't been this happy since May 13th !!! Not many would come back like this with 10 men for 65 minutes, go a goal down and then carry on playing football carving out chances and then finishing the job.

Just made my weekend....heart rate monitor returning to near normal levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.