West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Anyone notice that god awful lunge at Lescott about 3 seconds before full time whistle? That should have been a red as it could have broken his leg.

Great 2nd half, magic ending. scarey when lukaku was running rings round our defense at the end

I followed this link on newsnow and some of the comments are laughable..''We [City] were dirty''.....???................''We [WBA] were robbed''.........????

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/west-bromwich-albion-fc-news/2012/10/20/west-brom-1-manchester-city-2-reaction-from-the-fans-97319-32072902/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingha ... -32072902/</a>

I think even after the sending off we had more possesion,more corners and more shots on goal.We battered them on the whole except for a few flurries they had around our box,especially near the end.

I am pissed off to be honest we are not getting more credit for a magnificent performance with TEN men for 70 minutes! If it would have been the rags the creaming of the hacks would still be going on......''Stuff of champions,what United and Fergie are all about'' and so on.

This was against a West Brom side that were in their best form for years and riding high in the table.They try and gloss over it with negatives like ''Dzeko not happy being supersub'' etcetera.Fuck em!! Keep winning City and rub their rag loving noses in the dirt once again!

Reflecting on the game two things stand out

1) The bravery of Mancini to leave his strikers on the pitch after the sending off. Mancini was once vilified for his defensive tendencies. No one would claim that now. Good subs as well. Mancini played a big part in that win

2) The control of the game City exerted on the game with 10 men was very impressive. I'm still blown away by us coming back from 1-0 down with ten men.

Marvin said:

1) The bravery of Mancini to leave his strikers on the pitch after the sending off. Mancini was once vilified for his defensive tendencies. No one would claim that now. Good subs as well. Mancini played a big part in that win

2) The control of the game City exerted on the game with 10 men was very impressive. I'm still blown away by us coming back from 1-0 down with ten men.

Can i add another - Team unity,spirit and desire!

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

Can i add another - Team unity,spirit and desire!

All of the above

Marvin said:

This.Each one played a part in the comeback

1. Dzeko
2. Aguero for the assist
3. Kolarov for the beautiful ball out to Aguero to set up the counter

It was indeed a perfect goal.Speed,precision and two perfect passes and finish.Counter attacking at it's best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.