West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

No, I am not having this. We all know Kolarov is crap, Aguero is too greedy and Dzeko is a donkey. Oh, and Nasri is poor and Balotelli should be sold. It's amazing how we ever win anything .....

paulchapo said:
It was indeed a perfect goal.Speed,precision and two perfect passes and finish.Counter attacking at it's best.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Steve Clarke with a very unbiased interview despite being goaded by Skys interviewer:
Sky:How did you thing the game went?
SC: Must give credit to City

Sky:Did you think it was a clear sending off?
SC: It could have gone either way

Sky: City bring on a 38 million pound player off the bench what did you think?
SC: We dont discuss the price of other clubs players

Seems like a decent enough fella

He does seem like a good guy. Or perhaps a smart one with ambition.

What amazes me was how when we got it back to 1-1 we were on our way back to the centre circle to grab the 3 points that were on offer. Fantastic attitude and team spirit.

de niro said:
ignore the tv *****, we know we battered them, had we had 11 men it was a 6 goal thrashing all day long.

I know what you mean as we were dominating but I disagree.WBA were there to soak up whatever we had and try to sneak a goal.That's the way it was going until half time when their approach changed following the sending off.

We were still the better team and they got a lucky goal but somehow that change in their approach made a big difference.Even after we scored their mentality was still to score the winner rather than keep us out and we got the benefit.No doubt we deserved the win but I have a sneaky feeling it might have been a goalless draw again or a 1 nil win if it had remained 11 v 11.

I was sat in West Brom's East Stand with all the home fans so very interesting to see how they saw the game.

Lots of whinging about us being a dirty side, constantly fouling and getting away with it and they wanted Yaya sent off as well. They were disappointed that they didn't take the initiative more with the extra man but that was more down to the way we played I thought.

Was hard work to keep quiet when our winner went in, thank god they didn't equalize after that right at the end, I think I would have given the game away then.

With all the euphoria over the late winners the fact that Joe Hart was injured in that 'collision' with one of their players has been missed (unless I have not noticed a mention in my quick trawl through the pages). Joe doesn't go down easily and at first it looked really bad but being Joe he got up and carried on although I did notice that he 'limped' every so often later on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Exawl-tGy8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Exawl-tGy8</a>

2.26 bottom of the screen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.