West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Huge boost for the confidence and a much improved second-half performance. Was almost happy with a draw, more fool me.

Surely he will start against AJAX? He's a goal machine at the moment. But then again, he has such an impact when he comes on, maybe that's the way to play him.

Great battling performance, unlucky James Milner just as he started too perform, was a red but had no choice, with 11 they couldn't get the ball off us, this team has spirit and we never give up, hearts just slowed down

Edin-Dzeko--006.jpg

It's just good to know we're starting to play well again

Manchini very good subs at timing

Buzzing doesn't come close to how am feeling now :-)

"Mercenaries"........."No heart"........"Only there for the money"

Stick that in yer pipe, you media tossers.

stan bowles said:
Brilliant comeback...never gave up. Dzeko you beauty. Joe Hart unbelievable save from Lukaku and then from Aleks to Kun to Edin and he calmly slots it home to give us the win. Haven't been this happy since May 13th !!! Not many would come back like this with 10 men for 65 minutes, go a goal down and then carry on playing football carving out chances and then finishing the job.

Just made my weekend....heart rate monitor returning to near normal levels.

Thats why I eat, sleep and breathe this game. What brilliant entertainment, heart stopping moments one end and pure orgasmic the other end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.