West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Don't know what's wrong with our captain but... Get In, Dzeko. Might not have been a better performance but we continue to better last year results.

Anyone got the minutes played/goals scored stats for Dzeko this season (PL and/or all competitions)?

Amazing to outplay a team with just 10 men! Dzeko is full of confidence and it's great cuz he is a really good lad! Aguero was great when he came on and was quite happy with Richards and Clichy as well.

Shoutout to Nasri as well. He went back into that deeper position, and we actually dominated possession with 10 men. And he may not be an awesome defender, but he was all the way up and all the way down the field all day today, and I appreciated that.

Was a great performance, never gave up and glad the players didn't descend into madness at some of the decisions that 'ref' was giving. Not a one didn't stop running and sone of our play was great to watch at times.

Edin deserves to start Wednesday now, carry on City. Just try not too give me to much of a heart attack next week!

Great performance today - even with ten men I felt we were the better side. Surely this puts the Mario/Edin argument to bed? No way Balo should be on the pitch if Edin is available. Tevez was superb, as were Mancini's substitutions.

What a great game and performance!! My heart can't take it much more of this! Edin Dzekoooooo!!!!! Kolorav and Kun for the passes for the winner. Joe Hart for the fantastic saves. Milner needs more game time and now... Sort it out Kompany.

Never felt more like singing the blues!!

gio's side step said:
Season defining result.

Playing away from home after an international break against a side unbeaten at home - being down with 10 men for a large part of the game and scoring the winner in injury time ... HUGE.

We had just started our season in terms of settling down performance wise two weeks before the break, thus so important with home games to come to make sure we keep in that top 3 with momentum.

Wont win the title today, but that result is significant in terms of title winning mentality and is a statement to the rest of the PL.

Thats twice we've come from behind against two decent teams. Shows our winning mentality. Credit to Mancini, brilliant substitutions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.