West Brom vs Man City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dzeko was fit I reckon he would of been playing against Stoke, so if he's fit now I reckon he'll play against West Brom instead, We might see Zabs play as RB due to Micahs half injury and Bob may want to be better save than sorry considering the fixtures that lie ahead.

Now as for what I want, I'd like to see a none Yaya team line up but we will never see this as I assume when he goes to the african cup of nations we will simply play a picture of him instead of another player such is Bobs love/reliance on him but we should get used to a world without him sooner rather than later.

I'd also like to see AJ get another start, a string of games could do him wonders but again I don't see this happening.

Aguero could potentially do with a rest, he works so hard and we've played him a fairly large amount lately.

I reckon Yaya will start every match come what may till he has to go to ACON then we will have to learn to live without him, but NDJ and Milner should be fresh as daisies and the city jugernaut will continue to rumble (well that is what I hope will happen)

I can see Kolo getting a game in this one, he's in form at the moment and this is an ideal game to use him in before the ANC. Also Dzeko is due a game if he is fit of course. In for Johnson..

Hart
Zabaleta Kolo Toure Kompany Clichy

Yaya Toure Barry

Sliva Nasri

Dzeko Balotelli

milner should get a start hopefully, and de jong, rest barry and yaya

Dzeko has barely been given any playing time this month by Mancini and he was injured for last game so I hope his form isn't off.

Hart
Zaba
Lescott
Kompany
Kol if fit

Milner
De Jong

Nasri
Aguero
Johnson

Dzeko

Get Dzeko back in the mood for the games coming and gives Clichy and Richards a rest, Yaya and Barry also can take a break as they are crucial to our upcoming games.

Johnson and Nasri played well v Stoke so deserve to stay and Silva can be given a short rest..

I have put in Aguero as he is looking sharper by the week but i wouldn't be surprised to see Balo there to rest Aguero.

totally agree. we will be without yaya for up to 8 games.lets tinker against weaker teams to ensure we will cope.
Akai said:
I think Mancini will test the team without Yaya on this one

Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
De Jong
Milner
Silva
Mario
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.