West Brom vs Man City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll probably need 9 points to stay at top of the table next week.

United play Wigan, Blackburn (both home) and a floundering Newcastle.

And, whilst we play on the 1st and the 3rd, United play on the 31st and the 4th. Seems fair.
Puking_Smilies_Eye_Roll.gif

I'm very nervous about the upcoming fixture set. Woy has his boys fired up and is saying WBA are "due" a top four scalp after being unlucky against the rags and Chelsea. Then we have the Dippers and O'Neill-led Sunderland with almost no rest between games, then come the rags. I hope we can win them all but I still get nervous in situations like this.

LoveCity said:
I'm very nervous about the upcoming fixture set. Woy has his boys fired up and is saying WBA are "due" a top four scalp after being unlucky against the rags and Chelsea. Then we have the Dippers and O'Neill-led Sunderland with almost no rest between games, then come the rags. I hope we can win them all but I still get nervous in situations like this.

LoveCity said:
Very true mate, feel the same! Hopefully if we can avoid injuries and bloody red cards etc then we have the squad to keep our momentum going!!

Obviously, this won't be an easy game as WBA will be high on confidence but we are a team that can go anywhere and win. They should be more scared of us than we are of them, and I am sure that if we focus on our game we will leave with the right result.

-------------------------Hart-------------------------------
Richards-------Vinnie K-------Lescott---------Clichy
-----------------NDJ-----------Yaya---------------------
Nasri-----------------Aguero------------------Silva
---------------------Balotelli---------------------------

3-1 City , Nasri , Aguero and Silva

Re: Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....

Sadly I think the young 'uns have forgotten this one, I tried getting it going quite a few years ago and everyone just looked at me as though I was stupid.............that said they always look at me like that !
But for those that want to know the ending ........ with the brass band playing f*ck off West Brom.
Would love to hear it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.