West Brom

I live round this way now and pubs are crap. Last few league games though i've met up with blues in the Park Inn hotel just off junction 1 of M5. It's usually mixed and a decent atmosphere. If your driving, its ideal cos you can park up and won't get stuck in back street traffic after the match. It's about a 5 min walk before game but 10 min walk after if the old bill make us walk round the far end. As its a cup game the pubs round the ground might be a bit more relaxed but you're still screwed for parking.

kippaxcarlos said:
I live round this way now and pubs are crap. Last few league games though i've met up with blues in the Park Inn hotel just off junction 1 of M5. It's usually mixed and a decent atmosphere. If your driving, its ideal cos you can park up and won't get stuck in back street traffic after the match. It's about a 5 min walk before game but 10 min walk after if the old bill make us walk round the far end. As its a cup game the pubs round the ground might be a bit more relaxed but you're still screwed for parking.

cheers mate, will put it to the vote in the car unless there is a clear avalanche of support for one or the other before hand.

I'm working away in Kidderminster so worked quite well for me I am gonna drive over from the hotel. Drove to WBA before and there is a pub around 10 min walk away called the vine decent boozer and does like an Indian buffet with all different kebabs really nice hope it's still there!!

Also free parking on the ind est

117 M34 said:
Go to the pub that sells currys (or is it the curry house that sells beer?). Can't remember the name, but it is about 5 min walk to the ground

I've never been to West Brom before and I'm getting a lift and we're supposed to be going to this place which is supposed to be a cracking pub by all accounts - can't wait - Chicken balti and a few pints before the match.

...seen 4 different threads bout 2moz but nowt in regards price of match brief, nowt showin on the O/S

Anyone...?

Maintainin said:
...seen 4 different threads bout 2moz but nowt in regards price of match brief, nowt showin on the O/S

Anyone...?

£20 per ticket, if thats what you're asking.

mr t said:
117 M34 said:
Go to the pub that sells currys (or is it the curry house that sells beer?). Can't remember the name, but it is about 5 min walk to the ground

I've never been to West Brom before and I'm getting a lift and we're supposed to be going to this place which is supposed to be a cracking pub by all accounts - can't wait - Chicken balti and a few pints before the match.
At least give us a clue to the name of the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.