West Ham 2016/17

Gutted, But not suprised, hes a world class player not too many years at the end of his career.

I respect Bilic's/Owners stance to say they will not sell, but surely if reports are true we can get 30mill for him - then he has to be sold!

- Payet is the best player i have seen in a claret n blue shirt. begrudgingly i would wish him well.

I feel for some of their fans right now. They kind of remind me of where we were as a club in the 90's. the potential is there and the fanbase is there and this new stadium should have been the kickstart to better days.

I dont feel sorry for them, they are ripe for a takeover, the dildo brothers will sell up as soon as someone waves some money under their nose. The stadium and potential fan base mean of all the London clubs they would be the one most attractive at the prices needed to buy them, could well be a force to be reckoned with in years to come.

The fella has done ok with splashes of wonderful play but he has not done enough to mark himself out as special or even close to it. I am fully behind Bilic on this, gets a fat new contract and this is how he repays them by refusing to play? you little pissy anus hole.

The fella has done ok with splashes of wonderful play but he has not done enough to mark himself out as special or even close to it. I am fully behind Bilic on this, gets a fat new contract and this is how he repays them by refusing to play? you little pissy anus hole.
He did the same trick to leave Marseille.

A grade a ****.

He's a prick and thinks he is better than he is.

He had one half decent season.

I was coming on to post the same thing

He's spent his career towards the middle of Ligue 1, from what I can gather and no one had heard of him 18 months ago. HE looked fat and unfit against us. West Ham should cut their losses, flog for 30mil and move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.